The following opportunities are available for BISI graduate students and post docs:
- Insight Fellows Program (for Data Scientists): This is an intensive 7 week post doctoral training fellowship that bridges the gap between academia and data science. Graduates of this program are then placed into jobs. Data Science Fellows Program applications & information can be found here. If you have questions about this program, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postdoctoral Fellow at Georgia State University to study molecular mechanisms of Mycobacterium tuberculosis, M. haemophilum and M. leprae growth and pathogenesis. More information available here.
- Molecular Biologist: Tenure-track ASSISTANT PROFESSOR at West Chester University in Pennsylvania. Position available August 2018. More information and an application can be found here.
- Associate Editor, Science Translational Medicine. The Associate Editor position is a full-time position designed for a PhD scientist, MD/PhD physician scientist or MD with research experience. Candidates should have a lively curiosity, excellent communication skills and experience with cutting-edge translational research in one or more of the following fields: genetics/genomics, big data/precision medicine, modeling/statistics, pharmacology and drug discovery, obesity/diabetes/metabolism. Interested candidates must submit a resume and cover letter by July 2, 2017. More information can be found here.
- Post doc opportunity at the FDA. US citizens only. More information here.