CALENDAR OF EVENTS
To subscribe to the calendar please click on the + button in the lower right corner of the calendar. The following seminars are organized or sponsored by the Biological Sciences Graduate Program:
- BISI-BEES: Behavior, Ecology, Evolution, and Systematics Seminars
- BISI-CBG: Computational Biology and Genomics Seminars
- BISI-Prof.Dev.: Professional Development workshops and seminars
- BISI-MOCB: Molecular and Cellular Biology Seminars
- CBMG/MOCB RIPS: Research in Progress talks by students and post-docs in the Molecular and Cellular Biology concentration area of BISI
- CBBG/CBCB RIPS: Research in Progress talks by students and post-docs in the Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, and Genomics concentration area of BISI and at the Center for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology.
To request that an event be added to the calendar, please email the announcement to the BISI Program at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks prior to the event.